- born in Essen, Germany
- study of fashion design, Hochschule für Design, Pforzheim
- active in design for globally active fashion companies
- head of meditation, Akademie für Gesundes Leben, Bad Homburg
- foundry Mark-Andreas Hofmeister, Berg / Starnberger See
- instructor for small sculptures in Germany, Egypt (2019), India (2021)
- since 2000 sculptor, painter
- participation in numerous national and international galleries, art fairs, exhibition
- living and working in Munich, Germany
- since 2013 initiator of the studio days in Waldtrudering-Munich www.ateliertage-waldtrudering.de
- since 2016 initiator of evening salon, literature, theatre, music, lectures, exhibitions
- since 2017 Charity project Nepal – education and medicine / Also take a look at press and www.chiemgau-biking.com
- 2019 Ägypten – Fayoum Art Center – Instructor for bronze sculptureswww.fayoumartcenter.com
- Constructing of the Sculpture Garden “Garden of Fantasy”
- 2021 India, Udaipur, Instructor for bronze sculptures – www.theartpivot.com
- Allianz Kulturstiftung International, Berlin 2019
- Gemeinde Ottobrunn, 2013
MKG – 1868 königlich priv. Münchener Künstlergenossenschaft
It seems as if I am looking at nobody, but for me it is everything!
The person behind the truth – or the truth behind the person.
In my bronze works with their reduced representation that veges on the abstract in painting.
I have been exploring depth and levity, humour and seriousness, the absence and the presence of emotions –
up to a wide soul dimension, which can only be expressed and framed without words –
with relentless ucriosity for more than than thirty years.
For the purpose of the greatest possible clarity
I put my dreams before reason for this allows me to solve many things unconsciously which could not be solved conscious